all I can say, Alhamdulillah

There are so many thing I can say and I want to complain about as a human being. But, I don't want to talk about it. So negative. I hate it.

So I'd like to thank God, Alhamdulillah for all blesses that I got. I just want to talk about so many blessed things I couldn't mention one by one, and this time I want to talk about traveling.

I heard a quote saying that birds fly free, then why don't we, human does the same. Just go anywhere we'd like to, just travel the world.

The questions are, do birds fly abroad? don't answer. And, we human has so many desires, included desire to kill, so going abroad won't be easy, right? there are so many regulations we have to obey, so we can travel safely.

I'd like to thank Sarah, for made me went to travel domestic places and also went abroad to Thailand in 2015. Alhamdulillah, I indeed belief, it was only through His power I could go, that He gave me a chance to meet nice people and let me flew safely.

and this year, Alhamdulillah, again by His permission, Insya Allah, I am going to go abroad with another nice people, a new friend, ex-co-worker of mine, Inge. All I can say is Alhamdulillah.

We will go to Japan in the last October. I want to share the details in the next post because I'm so freaking excited. So, I hope it will be useful for you readers, enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts